Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Map won't load

Started by Evil [505748] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Evil [505748]

As the title suggests my city map won't load , therefore i can't search it . This has gone on for a week or so and seems to work only occasionally . I've tried different browsers but 99 out of 100 times i'm left with nothing to search .
Reiko [169345]

This is what I see when I try to open the map with Opera 12.17. It works again after I refreshed the page a couple of times. When I press the quick links button the page jumps down to where the links are displayed (underneath the gray map area) instead of hiding the map and just showing the links. It works correctly in IE.


<a target=[image: imagizer.imageshack.us]" alt="error" />

<a target=[image: imagizer.imageshack.us]" alt="error" />
Evil [505748]

That's basically what i get . Either the blank grey screen or just blocks . I tried both Chrome and IE and it seems to be just pot luck if it works or not lol Today it worked fine , yesterday took around 15 mins of logging on off / refreshing etc to get it to load fully :)
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

It looks like it was temporary error because of some changes which were applied for whole project. It has been fixed and I can not repeat this bug again. Could you check it again please?
Evil [505748]

Hi , not had this problem for a couple of days now so looks like it's been resolved . Thanks , i appreciate it :)