As the title suggests my city map won't load , therefore i can't search it . This has gone on for a week or so and seems to work only occasionally . I've tried different browsers but 99 out of 100 times i'm left with nothing to search .
Map won't load
Started by Evil [505748] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
As the title suggests my city map won't load , therefore i can't search it . This has gone on for a week or so and seems to work only occasionally . I've tried different browsers but 99 out of 100 times i'm left with nothing to search .
This is what I see when I try to open the map with Opera 12.17. It works again after I refreshed the page a couple of times. When I press the quick links button the page jumps down to where the links are displayed (underneath the gray map area) instead of hiding the map and just showing the links. It works correctly in IE.
<a target=[image: imagizer.imageshack.us]" alt="error" />
<a target=[image: imagizer.imageshack.us]" alt="error" />
That's basically what i get . Either the blank grey screen or just blocks . I tried both Chrome and IE and it seems to be just pot luck if it works or not lol Today it worked fine , yesterday took around 15 mins of logging on off / refreshing etc to get it to load fully :)
also getting this
I've never encountered this problem, have you tried clearing your cache?
I emptied my cache but the problem still occurs.
Same here . Cleared my Cache etc but still randomly happens :)
It looks like it was temporary error because of some changes which were applied for whole project. It has been fixed and I can not repeat this bug again. Could you check it again please?
Hi , not had this problem for a couple of days now so looks like it's been resolved . Thanks , i appreciate it :)