Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Werewolf game - Reboot

Started by 1035358 [1035358] on in Fun & Games.

1,646 replies · 5.41k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1,647 / 1,647 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1,647
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
97 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1861213 [1861213] ×130 Daisy3 [730750] ×92 1035358 [1035358] ×81 kyle8048 [488020] ×76 Beerstein [1322136] ×76 TheEvilRock [1276473] ×60 Rosie [1185614] ×59 CatHead [1581564] ×51 _Valkyrie_ [1847420] ×50 DrZed [237786] ×48 EscapedGoblin [1849481] ×47 johnnyrambo [635043] ×43

1035358 [1035358]

OK so I am starting this again with the old rules (that were working f**king fine until I was an asshole and messed with them tbh), lets get back to old school lol

The Village of "Paranoia" has a wolf infestation, there are 6 wolves out of a pool of 29 villagers, the prize is 250mil for any villager who survives or ALL werewolves if even only one survives (a few of you have asked me before why that is so I may as well tell you now, it's because sometimes to win a wolf has to sacrifice themselves for the good of the wolves as a whole so if that wolf choses to die they shouldn't be penalised)



Characters (Assigned randomly):

Werewolf There are 6 Werewolfs amongst you, during the day wolves are villagers and vote with the rest of you, during the night wolves are wolves and mail me their night time kill, Villagers are not told who the wolves are, wolves are told who the other wolves are

Villager: Is a basic character who must strategically think about who they will kill and who they suspect is the werewolf. Each daytime vote the villagers vote on who they think is a werewolf. The player with the most votes gets burnt to death. His character then revealed. Villagers win when the have killed all werewolves.

Hunter: Has the same attributes as the villager except for one additional feature which is he has one silver bullet. He can shoot whomever he wishes at any time during the game. If this bullet is not used and the Hunter dies, he still gets to shoot whomever he wants for his last shot. If the hunter dies and doesn't mail me with his/her last shot within a reasonable amount of time it dies with them.

Witch: Same attributes as the villager except for one additional feature which is she has two potions. One potion can kill anyone during the night turn. The other can resurrect anyone during the night turn after the wolves has killed them. This potion also works on yourself if you are the witch so you may want to save it for yourself.

Seer: Same attributes as villager except for one additional feature which is once a day he can mail me to look at one person's character and see what they are. He can disclose this to everyone if he/she wishes. It is up to everyone to decide whether he is really the seer or just a werewolf pretending. He has to consider that the wolves want the seer dead and will most likely kill him if he discloses that he is the seer.

Captain: Regular villager but is their leader. His job is to decide who burns if there's ever a tied vote. Beware, he may or may be a werewolf himself.

immunes: To stop cheating there is a couple of people amongst you who are immune from the normal rules, I have asked them to randomly ask you for screen shots of my mails as proof of roles and anyone who supplies them gets killed off straight away. If you are thinking of supplying screenshots be careful who you trust because if I find out you did you will die of a sever case of genital warts. Immunes are for my (and your) benefit so an immune is not a special role in the game itself. Unlike the special roles if an immune is killed off by the normal voting process you will not be told that they were an immune. Immunes can also be werewolves, villagers, the witch, the seer, the hunter or the captain. Their role in the game has nothing to do with their role as an immune.

Other rules:

No one can post on this thread until I have posted again saying everyone has been mailed their role

People who don't vote ever will be killed off, missing 2 votes in a row puts you in a very compromising position where I will just play God, if you signed up then play the game or you won't share in the prize

Day phase will begin after I mail everyone, it will take me about an hour and after that Day phase will last until 3 pm tomorrow, any votes or changes to votes will not be accepted after that time
1035358 [1035358]
Sign ups:
NitroDex Dead - Villager
The_Reputed Banished - Villager
jdawg011
Rosie
johnnyrambo
Daisy3
Renagard-No longer a villager
Gina24 Dead - Villager
TheEvilRock - Dead - Werewolf
desconectado - Dead - Witch
DrZed - Dead - werewolf
princess_Dayana Dead - Villager
Walter-White - Dead - Villager
ShadesOfNight Dead - Villager
DonDantoni Dead - Villager
Miller- Dead - Seer
BrainSlave
_ Valkyrie_ - Dead - Villager
Beerstein - Dead - Villager
daphne - left village - Villager
Saeger - Dead - Villager
Yuno_Lift- Dead - Villager
CatHead
SheReaper - Dead - werewolf
Wiffle - Dead - Villager
Alumin - No longer a villager
AceArtemis - Dead - Villager
D_Vador - Dead - Villager
EscapedGoblin - Dead - Villager
Kyle8048 -Dead - Villager

Mentions: 0ffline [1822187] · 1783856 [1783856] · 890926 [890926] · _Valkyrie_ [1847420] · Beerstein [1322136] · CatHead [1581564] · Ceb [68232] · D4Y4N4 [1861499] · D_Vador [1310337] · Daisy3 [730750] · DogHead [1742498] · DonDantoni [500544] · DrZed [237786] · EscapedGoblin [1849481] · Gina24 [1496867] · Jai [918327] · johnnyrambo [635043] · kyle8048 [488020] · McDallas [14757] · Miller [238240] · Renagard [1861213] · Rosie [1185614] · Saeger [1831700] · Safari_Target [1613495] · SAWFT [1673189] · ShadesOfNight [1732099] · SheReaper [1587410] · TheEvilRock [1276473] · Wiffle [761145] · Yuno_Lift [121252]

1035358 [1035358]

OK after a bloody hour you have all been mailed, so now villagers avenge my death at the paws of those nefarious werewolves xD
johnnyrambo [635043]

Dayum, just seen we've been rebooted.

Gutted as I had a special role (and a cunning plan) in the now defunct game 3 :( If my plan had worked it might have been a villagers victory early in the game.

Ah well
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee
Vote Daphne

Using my talents of being a really good guesser, it became rather obvious to me that Daphne is not like the others

For the non-believers, I can understand why this would be difficult to accept as fact...but its ok. If such a thing sounds ridiculous, it only means you are still sane.


DogHead [1742498]
johnnyrambo [635043]Dayum, just seen we've been rebooted.

Gutted as I had a special role (and a cunning plan) in the now defunct game 3 :( If my plan had worked it might have been a villagers victory early in the game.

Ah well


I'm guessing you were witch? I had plan for witch: get killed, hope werewolf messages you, self revive, poison wolf :P

Mentions: johnnyrambo [635043]

Jai [918327]

Who was the main wolf in the previous "abandoned" game?

Who were the special roles?

Can we know, Please????


You madambutterfly are purposely making me a simple villager Every SINGLE TIME. Curse you.


Anyway I vote for Evilrock

sorry bro
DogHead [1742498]

Ok, I don't want to be a jerk and vote evil rock yet again, and I really want to vote Rep, but I know if I do the votes will pile on him quick :P

So I'm gonna vote shadesofnight because his name suggests he works at night, like a WOLF!

Vote shadesofnight
johnnyrambo [635043]
jdawg011 [1742498]
johnnyrambo [635043]Dayum, just seen we've been rebooted.

Gutted as I had a special role (and a cunning plan) in the now defunct game 3 :( If my plan had worked it might have been a villagers victory early in the game.

Ah well

I'm guessing you were witch? I had plan for witch: get killed, hope werewolf messages you, self revive, poison wolf :P


Aye, several options along those lines :)




Mentions: DogHead [1742498] · johnnyrambo [635043]

johnnyrambo [635043]
D_Vador [1310337]I vote for johnnyrambo

No hard feelings but i think i heard you howl like a wolf while looking at the sky


It's not howling you hear, but crying. I cry because you keep me up all night with your silly breathing :(

Mentions: D_Vador [1310337]

Ceb [68232] Committee Committee

hmm...well, I never got to see replies to my post on tge first thread but I keep the same opinion. Only wolves benefit from a division!

I guess I could use some mystical powers and come up with a more credible excuse to blindly vote someone. Give me time to prepare the incantations!
Rosie [1185614]

...And here we are again, full of paranoia... >.>


...Seeing as we are back to the old rules I'm going to think about who I vote for for a while... This time I hope we can not kill each other off again while the wolves sit back and laugh at us...lol
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]
johnnyrambo [635043]
D_Vador [1310337]I vote for johnnyrambo

No hard feelings but i think i heard you howl like a wolf while looking at the sky


It's not howling you hear, but crying. I cry because you keep me up all night with your silly breathing :(

O.O interesting things going on in the wolves den

Mentions: D_Vador [1310337] · johnnyrambo [635043]

CatHead [1581564]

Ahhhh, I was the wolf in the last game. I was looking forward to killing Reputed. :(

vote reputed (for old time's sake)
Rosie [1185614]

....Interesting.... players voting for players that haven't even posted yet....lol


...Please don't let this game go the same way as the last!!!!! xD