Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Nerve

Started by Spirit [1504] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Spirit [1504]

I just got on and I'm missing 5 nerve. I have had 45 nerve for a couple years now (Big Break)...and when I just logged on, I had a new merit...which I don't know where that came from because licking the awards only shows a list without highlighting what was just gotten...and my nerve is now 40/40. Where did the other 5 go? Did you revamp the system or something?
Porny [604593]

Chances are it will have dropped from failing crimes, i'll leave it open so you can supply info on whether or not you have failed a few crimes lately.
Spirit [1504]

I hadn't failed many in the last few months. Would you happen to know the ratio that might drop it? I mean...since I received the 45 I have only been doing better at crimes. I don't think it has ever gone down in my 3556 days of service.