I just got on and I'm missing 5 nerve. I have had 45 nerve for a couple years now (Big Break)...and when I just logged on, I had a new merit...which I don't know where that came from because licking the awards only shows a list without highlighting what was just gotten...and my nerve is now 40/40. Where did the other 5 go? Did you revamp the system or something?
Missing Nerve
Started by Spirit [1504] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I just got on and I'm missing 5 nerve. I have had 45 nerve for a couple years now (Big Break)...and when I just logged on, I had a new merit...which I don't know where that came from because licking the awards only shows a list without highlighting what was just gotten...and my nerve is now 40/40. Where did the other 5 go? Did you revamp the system or something?
Chances are it will have dropped from failing crimes, i'll leave it open so you can supply info on whether or not you have failed a few crimes lately.
I hadn't failed many in the last few months. Would you happen to know the ratio that might drop it? I mean...since I received the 45 I have only been doing better at crimes. I don't think it has ever gone down in my 3556 days of service.
Were u recently kicked/left a faction or perhaps resetted your merits?
update, please?
no update,
closed.
No, no, and no. Also, I didn't receive any updates that anyone was responding to this bug until you closed it.