Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High-Low Honor

Started by Myhedin [1348461] on in Achievements.

30 replies · 436 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Hank [1732212] ×2 Robertas [331385] ×1 CatHead [1581564] ×1

jeffstag [1776866]

Still haven't got there. I got up to 24 wins yesterday. On the 25th hand, my card was a 3 so I clicked HIGHER and the dealer card was a 2. I was robbed, robbed I tell ya.
jeffstag [1776866]

It's all just random. Play to the odds every time and hope you hit 25 before you get a low probability card. A-9 say LOWER, 7-2 say HIGHER, 8 go either way. If you want to go to the effort of keeping track of cards played, you can and this will SLIGHTLY improve your odds, but not by enough that will make it worth the effort in my opinoin. Don't get frustrated with it. Just keep at it and stick to the formula and you'll get it most likely within a couple weeks at the most or sooner if you get lucky. There's no real skill involved.
Blexi [1458703]

Got it today as well :D The last one was an 8 which was pretty scary but I got lucky

Used around 100-150 tokens in total.

It's really just luck.
Robertas [331385]

I will get to it someday. Cannot be bothered clicking just to be among the first ones to get the honor.
Congrats to those who got lucky to get it fast. ;)
KPCSlor [1557404]

So jealous! I can't get past 15. Adding this one to the Cannabis OD category = Going to take forever to get lucky. Just keep grinding