Finally after 2 days of trying I got my High Low 25 Streak Win Honor
[image: i.imgur.com]Was quite nervous when it was over 20win streak lol
So nub
You and everyone else.
Damn, how is everyone getting this so easily?
And congratz
About time mynubin. Get in line with the rest of us xD
2 days... pfft amateurs these days... xD
Well paint me pink and call me an amateur...I still don't get how so many people are getting this honor so easily.
Got mine today as well after days of trying
Still haven't got there. I got up to 24 wins yesterday. On the 25th hand, my card was a 3 so I clicked HIGHER and the dealer card was a 2. I was robbed, robbed I tell ya.
best i got was 21.. Gratz..
used 700 casino tokens. Highest was 17. I don't get how you guys are getting 25 lol
It's all just random. Play to the odds every time and hope you hit 25 before you get a low probability card. A-9 say LOWER, 7-2 say HIGHER, 8 go either way. If you want to go to the effort of keeping track of cards played, you can and this will SLIGHTLY improve your odds, but not by enough that will make it worth the effort in my opinoin. Don't get frustrated with it. Just keep at it and stick to the formula and you'll get it most likely within a couple weeks at the most or sooner if you get lucky. There's no real skill involved.
got to 24 and lost :p
Got it today as well :D The last one was an 8 which was pretty scary but I got lucky
Used around 100-150 tokens in total.
It's really just luck.
About time Myhedin ya nub. :P
I got mine 20 tokens after I read the announcement. ;)
Just got mine, after using every token since the game was unveiled. Now I never have to play it again, thankfully.
Congrates to everyone.... Finally got mine today
I will get to it someday. Cannot be bothered clicking just to be among the first ones to get the honor.
Congrats to those who got lucky to get it fast. ;)
Robertas [331385] Cannot be bothered clicking
You're playing the wrong game then mate
Mentions:
Robertas [331385]
I am playing for over a week and still nothing... congrats mate
So jealous! I can't get past 15. Adding this one to the Cannabis OD category = Going to take forever to get lucky. Just keep grinding