I currently cant set trade.. it simply doesnt do anything
Trade not working
Started by ghosty [1348728] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I currently cant set trade.. it simply doesnt do anything
Ghosty is on iphone 4 btw when this occurs
what browser?
and i assume hank is correct with the platform?
its not working on all Platform - its not working on PC or Phone.
Not working Safari (Phone) Firefox, Google chrome
not sure what to suggest, passing on
What do you mean can't set trade?
Can you walk us through it, or show us a screenshot of the actual problem?
The initiate trade icon on profile is okay - its the second phase where it has initiate trade on the left hand side is the problem. The box is not clicking - when I click it it does nothing.
I cant print screen as I am currently on phone
Have you entered a description for the trade?
Okay I see now... I didn't know u needed to add description thought it was like the old system.
thanks for your time and sorry for the
inconveniences