Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade not working

Started by ghosty [1348728] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
ghosty [1348728]

The initiate trade icon on profile is okay - its the second phase where it has initiate trade on the left hand side is the problem. The box is not clicking - when I click it it does nothing.

I cant print screen as I am currently on phone
ghosty [1348728]

Okay I see now... I didn't know u needed to add description thought it was like the old system.

thanks for your time and sorry for the
inconveniences