Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Say [674480] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
ZOMB13 [1795241]

uhm...if that took you longer than 2 minutes to make then you are doing something very wrong...it's horrid and the fact that you have said you're open to offers is hilarious
Gux- [1537338]

If this was the title of a book I'd buy it! Something clever, dry and mocks idiotic social norms.

On topic: I'm s**t, but agree with the above. I find abstract pieces hard as a beginner, so maybe stick to render/stock images until you have the key elements of a tag down?