meh
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
meh
uhm...if that took you longer than 2 minutes to make then you are doing something very wrong...it's horrid and the fact that you have said you're open to offers is hilarious
If this was the title of a book I'd buy it! Something clever, dry and mocks idiotic social norms.
On topic: I'm s**t, but agree with the above. I find abstract pieces hard as a beginner, so maybe stick to render/stock images until you have the key elements of a tag down?
.
graved upon request