I hate to have to do this everytime I have to log in to torn, it was set before, Why not now?
Thanks
Bishop
Started by Bishop [105309] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
PatBenatar [420347] ×1
Styx [420347]WARNING!!!! there is a bug atm, if you do not use your personal computer that it will save your password if you don't log out, timing out does not AUTO log you off btw. You can still save password using IE10 but Chrome does not allow you for some odd reason. I sent the possible exploit to staff and they basically too bad so sad, if you are too stupid to not double check your log out then you deserve to be hacked.
As long as you are on a secured computer you should be able to save your password on IE10. But please beware of the current bug.
Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]