Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Saving password PLEASE!

Started by Bishop [105309] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PatBenatar [420347] ×1

PatBenatar [420347]

WARNING!!!! there is a bug atm, if you do not use your personal computer that it will save your password if you don't log out, timing out does not AUTO log you off btw. You can still save password using IE10 but Chrome does not allow you for some odd reason. I sent the possible exploit to staff and they basically too bad so sad, if you are too stupid to not double check your log out then you deserve to be hacked.

As long as you are on a secured computer you should be able to save your password on IE10. But please beware of the current bug.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Styx [420347]WARNING!!!! there is a bug atm, if you do not use your personal computer that it will save your password if you don't log out, timing out does not AUTO log you off btw. You can still save password using IE10 but Chrome does not allow you for some odd reason. I sent the possible exploit to staff and they basically too bad so sad, if you are too stupid to not double check your log out then you deserve to be hacked.

As long as you are on a secured computer you should be able to save your password on IE10. But please beware of the current bug.



...what? So your bug is... "if you dont log out, you will stay logged on..."?

Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]

KPCSlor [1557404]

I got fed up with this on Chrome yesterday, but assumed it was a browser issue. So I cleared all saved passwords, logged in again, clicked save password for Torn.com, but it didn't stick.

I have to type my password each time. I switch between PC and mobile a lot so it's very annoying.

Why can't I say logged in on both?