For some reason I am unable to buy from other peoples bazaar's
bazaar problems
Started by LeviMon99 [1856592] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 13784 ×1 Corey [1820641] ×1 LeviMon99 [1856592] ×1
For some reason I am unable to buy from other peoples bazaar's
me also.. i cant buy from item markets or from other players
I purchased 3 DP's with cash, sold more than i had in bazaar. Didn't receive all my money.
You bought 1 x Can of Tourine Elite from bender3c4's bazaar for a total of $1,875,000.
i have no issues. can you please explain your issue in detail? also, what browser, os and platform does this occur on?
i have no issues. can you please explain your issue in detail? also, what browser, os and platform does this occur on?
I sold 3 DP's, someone bought 3, and someone bought 1. I only received cash for the one. I use the torn mobile app on the android system. I have a screenshot if helpful.
yeah... using torn mobike on android... unable to buy any items
.
The option to buy from the bazaar is not showing. Only the option to view the stats on the items is appearing.
Almost seems like a scheme to raise the base price of items in the bazaars.
If staff needs any info to help, send me a message. Been a 3 day issue and missing all my cash.
Duplicate Thread.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com] [image: s3.amazonaws.com]
I am still unable to buy things from peoples bazaar it only lets me see the description of the item. I am playing torn on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) it has been like this for a couple days now and I am really annoyed because I cant buy items when it a good deal.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com] [image: s3.amazonaws.com]
- iamthebasedgod [1856592]
- Status: Civilian
- Level: 9
- Posts: 6
- Karma: 1
- Last Action: 3 hours
- Quote
- Report
- 0
- 0
- Edit
- Lock
- Delete
- Move
- Ban
I am still unable to buy things from peoples bazaar it only lets me see the description of the item. I am playing torn on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) it has been like this for a couple days now and I am really annoyed because I cant buy items when it a good deal.
I'm also experiencing this issue.
today is the first time in 4 days I've been seeking to buy.
running internet explorer on a windows phone 8.1. I've tried mobile and full Torn
anyone that posts that they have the same issue, can you please state what browser, os and platform you use?
Im on Dolphin browser, android phone and am having this same issue, thought I had a stroke or something lol
I am having the same issue of the no buy button in bazzars
I'm on a huawei ascend Y300 running jellybean on the browser that was pre installed on the phone
Im on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) and I cant buy from peoples bazaar. It only lets me look at the description but not were I can buy the item and its been like this for a few days now
I cannot buy from bazaars on my iPad is 7.1 in safari or chrome.
next up is my PC.
I also cannot buy from bazaars. I'm using my tablet and Android. I thought I was going nuts glad I'm not the only one.
I am having the same issue of not being able to buy at other bazaars. I am on my iPhone 5c with safari.
Also can't buy from bazaars. Using an HTC with android kit Kat and chrome.
Corey [1820641]I sold 3 DP's, someone bought 3, and someone bought 1. I only received cash for the one. I use the torn mobile app on the android system. I have a screenshot if helpful.
yes
Mentions: Corey [1820641]