Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar problems

Started by LeviMon99 [1856592] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 13784 ×1 Corey [1820641] ×1 LeviMon99 [1856592] ×1

RatedR [72498]
You bought 1 x Can of Tourine Elite from bender3c4's bazaar for a total of $1,875,000.


i have no issues. can you please explain your issue in detail? also, what browser, os and platform does this occur on?
Corey [1820641]

I sold 3 DP's, someone bought 3, and someone bought 1. I only received cash for the one. I use the torn mobile app on the android system. I have a screenshot if helpful.
-bi0haZard- [1190362]

The option to buy from the bazaar is not showing. Only the option to view the stats on the items is appearing.

Almost seems like a scheme to raise the base price of items in the bazaars.
Divalicious [1594031]
Duplicate Thread.



[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
  • iamthebasedgod [1856592]
  • Status: Civilian
  • Level: 9
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 1
  • Last Action: 3 hours
  • Quote
  • Report
  • 0
  • 0
  • Edit
  • Lock
  • Delete
  • Move
  • Ban
Thread created on 17:26:55 - 14/09/14

I am still unable to buy things from peoples bazaar it only lets me see the description of the item. I am playing torn on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) it has been like this for a couple days now and I am really annoyed because I cant buy items when it a good deal.


Mentions: LeviMon99 [1856592] · WarBirds [13784]

part_timer [1533745]

I'm also experiencing this issue.

today is the first time in 4 days I've been seeking to buy.

running internet explorer on a windows phone 8.1. I've tried mobile and full Torn
JustAddOxidane [504525]

I am having the same issue of the no buy button in bazzars
I'm on a huawei ascend Y300 running jellybean on the browser that was pre installed on the phone
LeviMon99 [1856592]

Im on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) and I cant buy from peoples bazaar. It only lets me look at the description but not were I can buy the item and its been like this for a few days now
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
Corey [1820641]I sold 3 DP's, someone bought 3, and someone bought 1. I only received cash for the one. I use the torn mobile app on the android system. I have a screenshot if helpful.

yes

Mentions: Corey [1820641]