Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot accept marriage proposal

Started by Sportglide107 [60808] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Sportglide107 [60808] ×1

Sportglide107 [60808]

accept button seems to do nothing, I could not post in bugs using safari, now trying chrome so I can mail but still cannot accept proposal, I am using a mac
artem [1637698] Admin Staff
Superglide103 [60808]accept button seems to do nothing

fixed, will be with next LIVE

Bug with posting and mailing will be fixed. There are few other thread with such bug.

Mentions: Sportglide107 [60808]