accept button seems to do nothing, I could not post in bugs using safari, now trying chrome so I can mail but still cannot accept proposal, I am using a mac
Cannot accept marriage proposal
Started by Sportglide107 [60808] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Sportglide107 [60808] ×1
accept button seems to do nothing, I could not post in bugs using safari, now trying chrome so I can mail but still cannot accept proposal, I am using a mac
Confirming to be checked
Superglide103 [60808]accept button seems to do nothing
fixed, will be with next LIVE
Bug with posting and mailing will be fixed. There are few other thread with such bug.
Mentions: Sportglide107 [60808]
thanks