Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Total racing points

Started by rooseveltf [1849355] on in Racing.

13 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

White_Swan [1556157] ×1

rooseveltf [1849355]

One thing that bugs me with racing is that there is no easy way to check how many racing points you've earned. Am I right on this or is it possible to find the total amount of racing points?

Up until now, I've searched Events with 'racing points' but adding several points over 6 pages is quite boring.


---- UPDATE: 12/10-14.

I've found a quick feature to find total racing points earned. Go to Events and do three searchs:

- Search "received 3 racing points"
- Search "received 2 racing points"
- Search "received 1 racing point"

Every full page of events contains 25 events. Then count the pages. For instance, I have three full pages with events where I get 3 racing points. That's 25*3=75 racing points there. My fourth page is not full and by counting I have 11 events. That gives me 75+11*3=264 points earned by being first place. Do the same again for 2 racing points and 1 racing points.

Total time spent: ~1 minute.




White_Swan [1556157]

On the Racing page click the Parts & Modifications tab (the one with spanner), it shows the total number of racing points available.
rooseveltf [1849355]

No, that wouldn't be correct either. If you had crashes then you don't know the total since Torn doesn't tell you which upgrades you lost.
rooseveltf [1849355]

Oh! I didn't know events got deleted, Dave.

My events go back to May 27. Maybe events get automatically deleted after reaching a certain number of events?
Charizard77 [211869]

I'm not sure if I want to know how many total points I've earned; too many maxed cars, reworks, and crashes. It would be cool to know, nevertheless.
weedforever [282052]
U-96 [1556157]Why do people down-rate comments without posting a counter-argument? I answered with what I thought was the requested info. Turns out the OP wanted historical data which isn't instantly available. Do you have a better suggestion then 'paulio'?




paulio4545 disliked your post
Total racing points


Rant over, just a pet hate of mine.

they have not learned how to type yet ! they are still in the early learning stage , click , click ,click , you have to wait intil they reach school age [:wink:]



Mentions: White_Swan [1556157] · Total racing points