One thing that bugs me with racing is that there is no easy way to check how many racing points you've earned. Am I right on this or is it possible to find the total amount of racing points?
Up until now, I've searched Events with 'racing points' but adding several points over 6 pages is quite boring.
---- UPDATE: 12/10-14.
I've found a quick feature to find total racing points earned. Go to Events and do three searchs:
- Search "received 3 racing points"
- Search "received 2 racing points"
- Search "received 1 racing point"
Every full page of events contains 25 events. Then count the pages. For instance, I have three full pages with events where I get 3 racing points. That's 25*3=75 racing points there. My fourth page is not full and by counting I have 11 events. That gives me 75+11*3=264 points earned by being first place. Do the same again for 2 racing points and 1 racing points.
Total time spent: ~1 minute.
NM..i didnt read the question right....oops
On the Racing page click the Parts & Modifications tab (the one with spanner), it shows the total number of racing points available.
Right, but that's just the available racing points. Not the amount of racing points earned in total.
well, you can add the points used and the ones available and that will give you the total....
No, that wouldn't be correct either. If you had crashes then you don't know the total since Torn doesn't tell you which upgrades you lost.
Ok, guys. I've found a solution that's not time consuming. Check out the update on the first post of this thread.
Mine only goes back to July 14... so there is no way I can tell how many total points i have
Oh! I didn't know events got deleted, Dave.
My events go back to May 27. Maybe events get automatically deleted after reaching a certain number of events?
I got 808 but that only goes back to July 30th for me...
I'm not sure if I want to know how many total points I've earned; too many maxed cars, reworks, and crashes. It would be cool to know, nevertheless.
Why do people down-rate comments without posting a counter-argument? I answered with what I thought was the requested info. Turns out the OP wanted historical data which isn't instantly available. Do you have a better suggestion then 'paulio'?
paulio4545 disliked your postTotal racing points
Rant over, just a pet hate of mine.
Mentions:
Total racing points
U-96 [1556157]Why do people down-rate comments without posting a counter-argument? I answered with what I thought was the requested info. Turns out the OP wanted historical data which isn't instantly available. Do you have a better suggestion then 'paulio'?
paulio4545 disliked your post
Total racing points
Rant over, just a pet hate of mine.
they have not learned how to type yet ! they are still in the early learning stage , click , click ,click , you have to wait intil they reach school age [:wink:]
Mentions:
White_Swan [1556157]
· Total racing points
Nicely put. [:smiley:]