Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile signatures

Started by Kyle_Ross [1773569] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Kyle_Ross [1773569]

I had pictures and videos on my profile before, but I recently did a double check and they were gone. I tried adding a new one, but was unable to. Help?
Mix [21666]

Are you trying to add them by using the:

tag's?

If so, BB code doesn't work anymore.

You need to click the 'A' to the top right of the text field.. then click 'Insert' and insert image or video.