I had pictures and videos on my profile before, but I recently did a double check and they were gone. I tried adding a new one, but was unable to. Help?
Profile signatures
Started by Kyle_Ross [1773569] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I had pictures and videos on my profile before, but I recently did a double check and they were gone. I tried adding a new one, but was unable to. Help?
Are you trying to add them by using the:
tag's?
If so, BB code doesn't work anymore.
You need to click the 'A' to the top right of the text field.. then click 'Insert' and insert image or video.
I was. And I found that. But when I put the imbedded link into the spot, nothing happens.
I can see a video on your profile? have you sorted it?
I'm having this same drama? *noob question* what is this 'Source'? is that the '[image: i1292.photobucket.com]
when i paste the above image url into the 'source' thing it doesn't work? -.-
You have to enable signatures in your settings. Mine were also turned off by default.