Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moneh

Started by Glaxy [1613481] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 509 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Glaxy [1613481] ×3 McDallas [14757] ×1 M4V3R1CK [1689397] ×1

Glaxy [1613481]

I have so much money. what should i do with it?

i have been just playing in casino and its getting boring.
Bernzzzie [1670030]

^ Take him up on that offer, it's quite cheap and seems like it would be good quality.

Make more money and then share it with the population of Torn or just a select few or just do whatever makes you happiest I guess :)
manic [1554958]

I've heard of this bloke, I think he was in 'Happy Days' is offering to make a lot of players rich. Google 'Ponzi'...
WIT_KAT [1641178]
MrFahrenheit [1689397]Go on Mirc or forums and do lottos or help the new and poor ;)

Actually I think MrFahrenheit has a good idea... You could hold a few giveaways... I would enter... :D
KAT


Mentions: M4V3R1CK [1689397]

McDallas [14757]

Forgot another totally awesome thing to do:

Make a video wearing the ugliest shoes you can find, a stolen fancy watch and flaunt it baby!

Everyone will love you forever. It's a great idea!
skam [76284]

Lotto and giveaways, buy donator pack, help new players, build a dirty bomb and blow shit up. They all work for me but I would choose the later 2.