I have so much money. what should i do with it?
i have been just playing in casino and its getting boring.
Started by Glaxy [1613481] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Glaxy [1613481] ×3 McDallas [14757] ×1 M4V3R1CK [1689397] ×1
Glaxy [1613481]no hate ples
Mentions: Glaxy [1613481]
MrFahrenheit [1689397]Go on Mirc or forums and do lottos or help the new and poor ;)
Actually I think MrFahrenheit has a good idea... You could hold a few giveaways... I would enter... :D
KAT
Mentions: M4V3R1CK [1689397]
daphne [14757]Too much money?
- Stocks
- Companies
- Factions
- Rarez
- Host competitions
Mentions: McDallas [14757]