I am missing my 7th year of service merit, and am pretty sure I am also missing my 200 day faction member merit
Missing Merits
Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I am missing my 7th year of service merit, and am pretty sure I am also missing my 200 day faction member merit
you just turned 7 years , which means the merit should be coming to you tomorrow
based on your profile, you do have the 200 day faction merit already. please verify.
It shows on my awards page that I received the 200 day merit but I do not believe I did. It also shows on my "progress to next merit" that I have received my 7 year merit when I have not.
We will need the following details:
Merits earned aka medals and honours =
Merits bought using points (check your personnal stats) =
Total merits =
Total spent =
My 7th year of service merit came tonight at 7:38 torn time, there was no event for it, I noticed I had the extra merit and went to awards page, hovered over the award to see what time it was credited. I did not get the 200 day merit and am fairly sure I have never got the merit. honors 83 metals 128 purchased 28 spent 234 available 5
you do have the 200 day merit.
83medals + 128 honours + 28 bought = 239 merits you can use in total.
You have spend 234 and have 5 left, which match the 239 you have received in total.
Guess you might have missed it but it's counted correctly in your honours.