Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merits

Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Chaos_Greg [46203]

you just turned 7 years , which means the merit should be coming to you tomorrow

based on your profile, you do have the 200 day faction merit already. please verify.
chesapeak [576128]

It shows on my awards page that I received the 200 day merit but I do not believe I did. It also shows on my "progress to next merit" that I have received my 7 year merit when I have not.
RatedR [72498]

We will need the following details:

Merits earned aka medals and honours =
Merits bought using points (check your personnal stats) =

Total merits =
Total spent =
chesapeak [576128]

My 7th year of service merit came tonight at 7:38 torn time, there was no event for it, I noticed I had the extra merit and went to awards page, hovered over the award to see what time it was credited. I did not get the 200 day merit and am fairly sure I have never got the merit. honors 83 metals 128 purchased 28 spent 234 available 5
Chaos_Greg [46203]

you do have the 200 day merit.
83medals + 128 honours + 28 bought = 239 merits you can use in total.

You have spend 234 and have 5 left, which match the 239 you have received in total.

Guess you might have missed it but it's counted correctly in your honours.