Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cross-World Mugging?

Started by _Colgate_ [1864828] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
_Colgate_ [1864828]

I'm finding that I'm getting mugged often even when I'm in other countries. Can you mug someone who's in Switzerland while you're in Torn, or do you have to go to Switzerland after them?
KillaKan [1373945]

You probably don't have a stalker, there is no use for energy in most destinations, besides South Africa, so a fair number of people mug while they are abroad. Might as well use the energy while you can
Dravid [1845060]

Yeah I found that while I was level 15 I got mugged if I stayed in a place too long. Once you get above level 15, they'll drop off to the occasional one.
KPCSlor [1557404]

Travel tips:

1. Only carry as much cash as you need to buy flowers or rehab
2. Set a timer on your phone so you can land, rehab, but something, and leave quickly
3. Always expect to get mugged if you camp abroad

Swiss is the most likely to mug spot because someone is short on cash for their rehab.
McDallas [14757]

I pretty much only and always mug whilst travelling. I don't carry much cash on me and use the mugging money to buy the flowers or items I flew over for. In torn I use my E to train, so travelling gives me a few attacks and helps with my mugging stats. It's never personal or I would hosp.
The_Totem [1763443]

Get out of Switz. as soon as ur done there. There will be people robbing u. And it make sense why.

Most people here go to Switz to get rehab. And rehab aint cheap. So, if u go there, and stay long enough, people will attack, and mug u.