I'm finding that I'm getting mugged often even when I'm in other countries. Can you mug someone who's in Switzerland while you're in Torn, or do you have to go to Switzerland after them?
Cross-World Mugging?
Started by _Colgate_ [1864828] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I'm finding that I'm getting mugged often even when I'm in other countries. Can you mug someone who's in Switzerland while you're in Torn, or do you have to go to Switzerland after them?
You have to go to Switzerland after them... [:smiley:]
KAT
Ah, so I've got a stalker. Alright, thanks.
You probably don't have a stalker, there is no use for energy in most destinations, besides South Africa, so a fair number of people mug while they are abroad. Might as well use the energy while you can
Yeah I found that while I was level 15 I got mugged if I stayed in a place too long. Once you get above level 15, they'll drop off to the occasional one.
It is more likely that they are mugging for cash since you rehab at Switzerland...
Be glad they're only mugging you, with the lack of meds abroad its way more fun to click hosp.
Travel tips:
1. Only carry as much cash as you need to buy flowers or rehab
2. Set a timer on your phone so you can land, rehab, but something, and leave quickly
3. Always expect to get mugged if you camp abroad
Swiss is the most likely to mug spot because someone is short on cash for their rehab.
I pretty much only and always mug whilst travelling. I don't carry much cash on me and use the mugging money to buy the flowers or items I flew over for. In torn I use my E to train, so travelling gives me a few attacks and helps with my mugging stats. It's never personal or I would hosp.
Get out of Switz. as soon as ur done there. There will be people robbing u. And it make sense why.
Most people here go to Switz to get rehab. And rehab aint cheap. So, if u go there, and stay long enough, people will attack, and mug u.
I dont travel much but i always mug someone when traveling in the forlorn hope i will receive a whining mail :P