Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New items

Started by Jaiden [1569338] on in Suggestions.

16 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1

Jaiden [1569338]

Becuase of the new life and new life regens perhaps new items could be made?

!!THINGS CAN BE CHANGED!!

band aid - adds 10% of total health
100/5000 = 500 health added
Bought from Switz
2hr medical cool down
Between 100k to 135k changing throughout day

paracetamol - adds 5% of total health
100/5000 = 250 health added
Bought from Mexico
1hour 30min medical cool down
between 75k to 90k changing throughout day

Codeine - adds 25% of total health
100/5000 = 1250 health added
Bought from UK
2hr medical cool down
250k to 320k changing throughout the day

diamorphine - adds 50% of total health
100/5000 = 2500 health added
bought from china
3hr medical cool down
550k to 630k changing throughout the day
McNeo [864688]

I like the idea, but bandaids and painkillers don't really add health.

Maybe some sort of other boosters - healthy snack adds 5%, quick nap adds 10%, massage therapist coupon adds 10% (optional $100 tip for happy ending adds 150 happy)
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I want to see items that raise life, but what other downsides of these are they? Where do we buy them? What cost? Cooldown? If so where? Medical/booster?
kyle8048 [488020]
bogie [148747]I want to see items that raise life, but what other downsides of these are they? Where do we buy them? What cost? Cooldown? If so where? Medical/booster?

adding to med cooldown would be interesting.

Mentions: bogie [148747]

Mayhem [144552]

I like the thought of items to regain health, for that I have bumped & rated + ... but I really don't believe any new items would really be needed. My idea was just a simple change to morphine. Now it would consist of two minor changes to its usability mainly, but as I said I think it better than adding more items to clutter up the databases. Anyhow, as morphine is now, you can use it to get out of the hosp, just like a small fak or fak. But what I am suggesting would be to let morphine be useable at anytime to refill your life bar, with the exception of being in battle (attacking or defending). It would be used just as it iss now to get out of the hospital, but at the same time redeem a bit of health in the process. There is already be a limiting factor in the med cool down for it now so no way it could be abused any more than it can currently.So say you are in between fights and find your health a bit low, use a morphine or two and get revitalized. As for how much life each would regenerate, well I feel it should be low, like say 150 life per morph. This would be fair to the lower levels with little life and make those of us with a bit more life pay a bit more to gain it back.

Again though, I only think morphine is needed to do this. FAKs and Small FAKs should not give life, but instead will get you out of the hospital but nothing else. Think of using either of them as the "band aid treatment" ... no life gain just stitched up and shipped out the door :P Thoughts?

And sorry if I seem to be hijacking, as I said I like the general idea and thought I'd throw my own two cents into the pot. Gonna wander off and start my suggestion so if you like the thought, give it a b&r ... cheers m8! :)
Jaiden [1569338]

Yeah i kinda like your idea, but new items would create aother money sink, and keep all current items doing what they do :):)
Jai [918327]

I would also like opium to give some HP back like it used to.


How about a drug that increases life regen ( to 10%) during drug effect cooldown timer , and restores health to 100% when taken , and increases max health temporarily (by 25%) but the moment cooldown is over , health resets to default max and zeroes
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Opium does again restore life. 50% like it used to. That was brought back in this update.



I'd like to see FHCs restore life.