Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Searching for items

Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275]

I really don't like new system. I think that new system of seeking of items is the worst update in RESPO.
After more than 1 month, I opened map and used arrows to check whole city. I spent more than 20 minutes and I didn't find nor a single item! By the way my awareness is 10/10.

Beside of losing of time I also have to strain my eyes in order to find some stupid and worthless item!

I vote for recurrence of old system!
Butters [34298]

Did you even try the highlighting thing that's been discussed many, many times in the forums? Or is it an issue with you only playing on mobile?


KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275]

No, I played on my PC and the situation is pretty annoying so I had to open my own topic.

What about this control A? I don't know anything about that.
Sirsmokealot [1784452]

City finds is now so dumb I get lots of items but nothing worth getting excited over. 10/10 Awareness all the education focused towards city finds as a fairly new player compared to most of you I feel like I got shafted. (Not saying just me affected)

I found a MP5 once
Sirsmokealot [1784452]

City finds is now so dumb I get lots of items but nothing worth getting excited over. 10/10 Awareness all the education focused towards city finds as a fairly new player compared to most of you I feel like I got shafted. (Not saying just me affected)

I found a MP5 once

And the only thing I can see that this new system is doing is adding a ton of worthless items in to the database and taking up space in peoples inventory I could understand if there was a market for it but there is not.

p.s sorry for double post meant to edit my old one.
Butters [34298]

You probably need to read the forums more and fire off random whinge posts about not finding items a little less, as this is probably your third or fourth stab at least at complaining about the city finds mechanic and I'm sure people have responded telling you to read up on the other discussions (as they'll help you figure out what to do) more than once.

On that note there is even a thread (currently on the first page) here in the GD forum that discusses different strategies for picking up items on the city map:

http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=2&t=15909816&b=0&a=0


I've just posted my tweaked strategy as a reply to that thread so hopefully either it or one of the other strategies / tips discussed in the thread help you find items on the map.




Mentions: Item Finding - FAQ & Help!