I can confirm this, and I'm also having the issue. I make plenty of bug reports so hopefully you people recognize me by now and know that I know what I'm talking about.
Tried proposing by name and ID, and selected the user from the drop down, when I click OK or propose or whatever it just kicks me back to the item screen. I went to my settings screen and its says I have no pending proposals.
So while the staff seems to be nit-picking the fact that no one has pending proposals, the issue obviously lies somewhere before that in the process.
Nit picking? We are supposed to check stuff, otherwise they might as well send every report to confirmed immediately and use up Admin time on asking.
Any improvement?
lol I understand, sorry. It just seemed like a lot of posts saying "Are you sure because I don't see anything" lol. Sorry I understand you're just troubleshooting and collecting info.
Theres multiple people with the same exact problem its a bigger bug then i think your thinking its not that people are typeing stuff in wrong it's that when you press the OK button othing goes threw it just sends you back to items so i would look into why its not registering peoples proposals.
Guys the BUG HAS BEEN CONFIRMED but ched is yet to fix it
They willl let us know once the bug has been fixed
Thanks for letting everyone know WARGOD.
how long will it take staff? AND will we get 3 days marriage lost due to the bugwhen we propose
Bugs can take a day or 2+ weeks, depends on how busy admins are. This is probably a quick fix since it was working fine before rather than being a big update. I doubt you'll be credited extra marriage time when it gets fixed. Enjoy your freedom.
lol i need the merits --.--
well it ahs been over a few days and i guess thios small bug should have been fixed by now
CHED please make it correct
I am having the same problem trying to propose to ImmyW [1700567]
still waiting staff ....
Wargod. This bug was reported less than a day-and-a-half ago. Please refrain from posting unless you have further information to add. You're just cluttering the thread with useless posts. Leave posting for those who are experiencing the same issues or have some more information to add. Thanks!
I'm also experiencing this issue.
Take a number back of the line is way over there ----------------------------------------------------->
I guess the staff is working on this problem but no one has gotten any updates on if they know what the problem is...
Hi guys ..i have the same issue..cancelled engagement but wont let me get engaged again :)
I tried to send a proposal and it doesn't go through. My frnd to be tried to send one as well and nothing. The rings are still in our inventory. We both are single. I tried many times!
im also experiencing the same issue :(
Quit cock blockin me!