I've had the same issue as well. None of the proposals are going through after clicking ok. There's no more confirmation question like before.
Proposal Issue
Started by Jamaima [1211301] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've had the same issue as well. None of the proposals are going through after clicking ok. There's no more confirmation question like before.
lol@ KDW
yeah my cock is blocked too.
my id 1869454
proposal id 1618089
been married and divorced so I know how to wed. Go through all steps and nothing happens, same as everyone else above.
Firefox, Win7 64
This has also happened to me with a few people. After I put their ID in and send the proposal it just refreshes my item page every time
I'm experiencing this issue, too.
My proposal's ID is dRedYeti [1872602]
Mentions: dRedYeti [1872602]
having the same issues too
Im also having this issue...same as everyone else. Any updates on progress with this being fixed?
lol only been 4 days now hurry up and wait
Don't for get to give me a thumbs up
I'm having the same issue I've tried to propose to codedboss[1863481], so the bug isn't fixed yet
Mentions: codedboss [1863481]
Same issue. Church is so crowded I can hardly breathe....
Lol guys staff cab we have an update pl3eeeeeease
They did say it can take up to 2 weeks so you may as well just wait until they say its sorted
This is absolutely RIDICULOUS that this problem with the marriage proposals STILL ISNT RESOLVED! Thanks for NOTHING!
Adding to this issue my proposing to:
bargirl [1872497]
Goes back to item screen with nothing happening. Never been married and less than a month into the game.
Mentions: bargirl [1872497]
I can't propose as well that sucks
Proposing not working(player details in screenshot below) -
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10xg8ox&s=8#.VGXEqTSUf3U
Not working for both of us.Even after selecting the name and clicking OK it is not working.
fixed, will be with next LIVE
Same here not working for me I sent my ring to hubby he receive a event. I purpose to him use his user ID then select his user name feom drop box with ID" []". So my hubby sent me a purpose we both receive a event but there no button to accpet it we both click our name and it take us to the other person profile please fix bug..
Hey guess what I still can't propose, But yet the problem is fixed right???
The problem has now been fixed for me :D
I reset you. There was a pending proposal awaiting confirmation to someone (1700xxx). Try again.