Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unknown Gym?

Started by FrogKnight [1659259] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 2.49k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
54 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FrogKnight [1659259]

I know that no one has ever unlocked it. I just wonder if it is possible that the condition to unlock it is to unlock all other gyms, including all the other special gyms.
Did anyone unlock all the other special gyms and all the normal gyms? I just want to know if my guess is right or wrong.
FrogKnight [1659259]

personally i think any feature that is not available now should not be on the page. even if some future feature is put on the page, there should be some hint such as "coming soon...".
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

Sorry I accidentally hit thumbs down. Stupid fingers and scrolling on the phone :/
I will find some posts of yours to like.
Done [1380853]

This was actually bogie talking about the Unknown gym, saying that everyone can have it, but has to be in a certain condition in order to see it, like in order to be in the jail gym, to be in jail... I like how you got the context of it :D



But yeah, I don't think no one has unlocked it yet. I believe someone has unlocked it, but hasn't told us :)
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Exactly this, it isn't the jail gym but is similar in the sense that everyone technically has it unlocked you just need to have certain conditions active for it to be available (not stat conditions like the other gyms, but similar to conditions like being in jail for the jail gym), the gains however I've no idea on as they vary, not sure on what.
nerbas [1335768]

Just so that I understand your point, bogie: Is this knowledge/fact (where from?) or an assumption? ...and although you'll probably not let out more details: can you let out more details? :D