Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

committee

Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in General Discussion.

139 replies · 2.03k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 140 / 140 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
140
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Majsan [843586] ×1 Penicillin [1517799] ×1 Scootaloo [1590427] ×1

Robb-Stark [1075937]

why is it when something new is released and it has all sorts of issues and these are the people who helped test them and give input into the new things

when we have all the issues who the hell do they answer to they are ment to speak for all of torn players but all the new things brought into the game of late that have had problems they knew about or tested why are they all hiding now

congrats to all the yes men

[image: static.guim.co.uk]


Robb-Stark [1075937]

so for others peopls mistakes i should stop playing and not ask for change or problems to be fixed

i want to play a game where things are not added or taken away so a few can exploit it to there benefit
Butters [34298]

Is it time to strip off and get on the pile again already?

#fightforthefuture #theyretakinourjurbbbbssss #hurrdurkadurkdurr
Leafeh [467479]

Maybe it was their plan all along?

I'm not a crazy tinfoil hat wearer, I swear.

I don't pay much attention to them, and I might be wrong, but I've always thought if a team of people were dedicated enough, they could probably all work their way into the committee and then proceed to intentionally negatively influence torn over a long period of time with the intent of crippling it at the very least.

I'd have given it a shot, but I prefer solo shenanigans that aren't so much effort. >.>
APOLLO [862724]

I have bern absent for a couple of weeks and this is the first thread i have read......hmmmm maybe its just time to put on the big boy pants and get on with the job.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

who really cares about the committee, i thought it was more about who you know to get into that anyway, especially when you look at who're in it.
dunmugmeh [538353]

'halo chud i luv u. y is mah elf 5000 it wuz 1 million a weak ago. y do i only do 3000 hitz i did millionz last weak. i hat u chud'