why is it when something new is released and it has all sorts of issues and these are the people who helped test them and give input into the new things
when we have all the issues who the hell do they answer to they are ment to speak for all of torn players but all the new things brought into the game of late that have had problems they knew about or tested why are they all hiding now
congrats to all the yes men
[image: static.guim.co.uk]
there is always this option
[image: compuquicktips.com]
so for others peopls mistakes i should stop playing and not ask for change or problems to be fixed
i want to play a game where things are not added or taken away so a few can exploit it to there benefit
butt you aint asking for shit, your whining and accusing people of shit and critisizing, i have yet to see you put anything in the suggestions forum other then whine like a baby
[image: media.tumblr.com]
The committee is sort of like the U.S. congress.
What did you HONESTLY expect?
Why dont you just quit like your profile promised ages before the update even happend
Sorry I know thats the second time I have used that image but if you make it easy then its not my fault lol
Committee? ha,ha,ha Windows OS? lol you all are silly.
(rabble rabble)
first log off image i found on google lol
Oh it was perfect, windows and committee fit just right together. Play on sir! Play on..
Same here, I just typed in rabble rabble rabble in google and that image came straight up lol
Is it time to strip off and get on the pile again already?
#fightforthefuture #theyretakinourjurbbbbssss #hurrdurkadurkdurr
Maybe it was their plan all along?
I'm not a crazy tinfoil hat wearer, I swear.
I don't pay much attention to them, and I might be wrong, but I've always thought if a team of people were dedicated enough, they could probably all work their way into the committee and then proceed to intentionally negatively influence torn over a long period of time with the intent of crippling it at the very least.
I'd have given it a shot, but I prefer solo shenanigans that aren't so much effort. >.>
Whoever reported MB's reply needs to go fall down ... seriously.
I have bern absent for a couple of weeks and this is the first thread i have read......hmmmm maybe its just time to put on the big boy pants and get on with the job.
Lets be honest love it wouldn't be a normal day on Torn if at least one of my posts wasn't reported
who really cares about the committee, i thought it was more about who you know to get into that anyway, especially when you look at who're in it.
'halo chud i luv u. y is mah elf 5000 it wuz 1 million a weak ago. y do i only do 3000 hitz i did millionz last weak. i hat u chud'