Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by Hidden [860086] on in Fun & Games.

25 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hidden [860086]

This thread has been haunting me. I made this when I was drunk, for some reason people keep commenting on it....
Henryk_Batuta [1563474]

baaah Im ehhh its like ehmm Im not sure if I should say this but... I mean, I want to be really, REALLY honest with you guys, so yeah Im
...
...
...
playing with myself!
Lastrose [1861140]

I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says.......
DogHead [1742498]

I'm interested in how the end (that doesn't exist) of that would look with all the end quotes:
...which says""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""...
1035358 [1035358]

Checking out porn for flaws in the plot, like seriously not once has a plumber taken my offer of sex in exchange for the 250 quid I owe him for fixing my pipes, not once has my landlord let me away with rent for services offered. Last week I was in the bank and not one woman took off her blouse and offered me sex in an attempt to get me to open and account, I'm honestly beginning to think that porn is in some way lying to us....
D3ADLY [282188]

Thanks man. I try to make most of them inspirational, educational, and informative. I've stopped posting much cause I dunno how to play the game anymore. xP
YAKUZA [1871500]

scanning forums->Fun n Games for money-making opportunities.
Incidentally you get more money out of forums than scanning the city !!! jeeez!!