This thread has been haunting me. I made this when I was drunk, for some reason people keep commenting on it....
Graveyard
Started by Hidden [860086] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Lastrose [1861140]
· 4 likes ·
I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm … - 1035358 [1035358]
· 4 likes ·
Checking out porn for flaws in the plot, like seriously not once has a plumber taken my offer of sex in exchange for the 250 quid I owe him for fixing my pipes, not once has my landlord let me … - Daisy3 [730750]
· 2 likes ·
I'm checking out all the weirdos that post in Fun & Games......lol
This thread has been haunting me. I made this when I was drunk, for some reason people keep commenting on it....
Correcting your spelling of you're*
Describe what
Grammar Nazi-ing.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns...
Waiting for my number to be called so i can get some welfare
baaah Im ehhh its like ehmm Im not sure if I should say this but... I mean, I want to be really, REALLY honest with you guys, so yeah Im
...
...
...
playing with myself!
you pulling faces in the mirror again?
I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says,"I'm typing out this message which says, "I'm typing out this message which says.......
I'm interested in how the end (that doesn't exist) of that would look with all the end quotes:
...which says""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""...
I'm checking out all the weirdos that post in Fun & Games......lol
and i'm checking out you <3
Checking out porn for flaws in the plot, like seriously not once has a plumber taken my offer of sex in exchange for the 250 quid I owe him for fixing my pipes, not once has my landlord let me away with rent for services offered. Last week I was in the bank and not one woman took off her blouse and offered me sex in an attempt to get me to open and account, I'm honestly beginning to think that porn is in some way lying to us....
posted this post because i was posting this post.
Sitting in the hospital. Reading forums here.
20,000 post thats amazing.
Thanks man. I try to make most of them inspirational, educational, and informative. I've stopped posting much cause I dunno how to play the game anymore. xP
Eating a yorkie cookie from Asda, and on Torn.
still not dressed and it's 1:03 pm.. Don't judge me
scanning forums->Fun n Games for money-making opportunities.
Incidentally you get more money out of forums than scanning the city !!! jeeez!!
I am currently waiting for the baked potatoes to finish so I can give my kids their dinner.
Not writing the paper that needs to be done in four hours.
Starting a digital art piece and getting some inspiration.