Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Statistics

Started by onetwo [538408] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

onetwo [538408]

Hi I am a Class E Racer and I have a Honda Civic with the Maximum upgrades that a Class E driver can buy (14 Upgrades).

But the Class E records are way better than mine. The Class E records are much closer the the global records.

[image: s2.postimg.org]

Is there something that I'm missing when I do racing?
Chaos_Greg [46203]

you spend 14 upgrades. The other cars you see are probably fully upgrade with 311+ points (max possible with all 53 different upgrades added). Probably A class drivers that updates a lower end car to try and reach the hall of fame.

I would advice against spending this much upgrades on an E class car. Save up as many upgrades as you can to avoidbeing stuck too long while you advance to the D, C, B and eventually A class cars. The more you save, the more you can upgrade your car when you level to a better rank and the easier you get to win races after upgrading classes. So yea, try not spending it all!
teamXDR [1850816]

As Chaos said, save your points for the higher classes. Don't spend any until Class C or Class B so you can upgrade in Class A to have a chance. Those drivers that have records also have better driver skill which helps.
McNeo [864688]

I'm on class B and race 2 cars - one tuned for top speed on tarmac, the other tuned for corning and dirt. There's still a fair mix of tracks neither car is perfect for, but it's a good mix to have.

Anyways, I've only spent 83 points on my class B cars and don't plan on spending any more. Saving all my points until I reach class A so I can give those cars a few mods right away.
Butters [34298]

Class A drivers can also use a fully upgraded class E car in custom races, which is where most (if not all) fastest times appear to come from (ie. in my experience you need a bunch of slow laps to trigger a really fast one and there usually isn't enough laps in an official race to trigger one).
Mr_Charlie [452500]

Okay, didnt know that! So most of the global records come from custom races? I knew you can get a personal best from custom races but for some reason I thought global records had to come from official races.... doh!