Well... this one is new for me.
DB AGAIN?
Started by GoldenFeel [1523811] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well... this one is new for me.
Just a way the rich get richer
HUZZAH
You weren't the target. Wasn't you're post that set off the BS alarm Ollie...it was the first one on the subject. But Bounty_Hunt answered my question...a big thumbs up for that...thanks Bounty_Hunt.
Edit:
Who's "Leeeroy JENKINS!"?
can I just say to make 15b due to a db you'd need a minimum of 150b and a great deal of scripting/luck
Well i now know that DB's are as pointless in 2.0 as they were in 1.0.
So its time to wait for a decent target before I waste my 15b.
Huge difference in lost respect. Is the loss determined by % maybe? First strike 39,922 and then 26,321 respect. We did some upgrades in between.
I'd imagine so. 66k respect is quite a hit.
I was flying back from rehab and watched the news in plane and immediately tried to watch our beloved city in airplanes window and all I could see was too bright light that made my eyes hurt but luckily I had my sport shades and santas jacket (man I look cool).
After putting glasses I checked again and now managed to see Cheds huge statue been collapsed and people were screaming in tears.
It had collapsed right to FTWs headquarter and over 20k respect was loss.
At first I was so shocked and when I landed there was everything as usual.
Para was defending himself against bloody bounty hunters (I wonder who put bounty on him) and Majsan was writing his novels.
Baka was cursing his bad bets in bookies, Foggy was smiling to everything and BabyFaceMalone was sharping his duals.
Aaaah! Its good to be back in home <3
R+ lol
Thank you :-)
Hope made someone smiling xD
If you don't join any faction, Then DBs are useless.
...Life goes on i suppose, a tree does'nt die just cause it gets pissed at a few times :P ...together we stand, together we fall...
wow cool my fingertipps are glowing in the dark ....yeah !
DB's make the game sooo much fun :) Ohh well off to kill small furry animals :)
True to your name, you are old Cynic al one. I think you do not realize how happy you made so many Torn citizens the day you Zeroed out YoungBlaze's faction. That was an epic event, as far as so many in Torn were concerned. I don't think anyone has used a DB in such a manner as to elevate the mood as high in the game at the time. As far as I know you are the only one that has "made a scammer pay". Proving the point that there really is no effective way to do it for the average Torn citizen.
Kudo's to an above average citizen..._Cynic_ a Torn demigod in my eyes.
Here goes round 3....
And again. lol Where she stops nobody knows.
Three's charm!