103 replies · 2.62k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
104
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Mischi3vo[88038]
· 19 likes · If anyone has a DB, shoot me a trade - will add 26-27 bil in valuables.
KickRocks[1030718]
· 19 likes · Whos ap did FTW reject this time?
DreamForWar[1659398]
· 15 likes · I was flying back from rehab and watched the news in plane and immediately tried to watch our beloved city in airplanes window and all I could see was too bright light that made my eyes hurt but luckily I …