Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas town

Started by evilake [1612530] on in General Discussion.

79 replies · 1.86k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Stalker [1408619]

I hated Halloween i love looking and doing CH Town and the other old events.
I have no desire to do photo's of my self dressed up or drawings etc takes way to much time plus i lack the talent all these comp guru's have.
seems it's always the same few playing the games and winning, and as far as the give aways I have a busy real life so finding time to sit in front of a comp all day won;t work for me.
As far as the old events i could get online do the event and get on with my day.
So no Christmas Town will be a huge let down.
Caretaker [1690670]

I do think it is time we have some sort of event, almost a year of absolutely nothing, I think Xmas town would keep things interesting until the next update would also take everyone's focus off the very slow yet impressive Respo releases.
Butters [34298]

They have bigger fish to fry at the moment - it's not like we weren't warned that there'd be no events for the foreseeable future.
Mr_Red [1693261]

I'd prefer a Thesaurus, they're amazing, striking, astonishing, brilliant, stunning impressive and overwhelming ;) haha