Is there going to be a Christmas town this year
Christmas town
Started by evilake [1612530] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 80
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Stalker [1408619]
· 17 likes ·
I hated Halloween i love looking and doing CH Town and the other old events. I have no desire to do photo's of my self dressed up or drawings etc takes way to much time plus i lack the talent … - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 2 likes ·
[image: www.cincinnaticents.com] Holiday Hamster needs a HOME!! - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Hamster of Christmas past would be a good way to celebrate the holidays
Is there going to be a Christmas town this year
I would hope not, It's good to get rid of such events that promote multiple accounts [:cool:]
A better treat would be a mass group attack on Scrooge.
they are probably gonna do same type of event for xmas as halloween would be my guess
[image: 1.bp.blogspot.com]
I would love Xmax town, but agree with UE. I expect a Hamster Clause visit and some forum games is the best we can hope for.
I would love Xmax town, but agree with UE. I expect a Hamster Clause visit and some forum games is the best we can hope for.
Yay!
chuck norris can suck a big one. damn scrooge
I hated Halloween i love looking and doing CH Town and the other old events.
I have no desire to do photo's of my self dressed up or drawings etc takes way to much time plus i lack the talent all these comp guru's have.
seems it's always the same few playing the games and winning, and as far as the give aways I have a busy real life so finding time to sit in front of a comp all day won;t work for me.
As far as the old events i could get online do the event and get on with my day.
So no Christmas Town will be a huge let down.
I do think it is time we have some sort of event, almost a year of absolutely nothing, I think Xmas town would keep things interesting until the next update would also take everyone's focus off the very slow yet impressive Respo releases.
They have bigger fish to fry at the moment - it's not like we weren't warned that there'd be no events for the foreseeable future.
ask Passie
Sorry folks Christmas Town ain't coming, Santa is abit tied up at the moment and not gonna make it this year.
[image: i48.tinypic.com]
[image: i48.tinypic.com]
Should I be worried that I find a dictionary for Christmas exciting.
I'd prefer a Thesaurus, they're amazing, striking, astonishing, brilliant, stunning impressive and overwhelming ;) haha
I wonder how long it will be until we see our next comp. I did enjoy them.
My guess would be a couple more years.