After reading Cheds post about drugs effecting your stats, I dont understand how after just rehabbing, I take one Xanax and all my stats drop 35%. This sucks, I used to use this energy to chain but what is the use if my stats almost get halved?! If i understood his post correctly, it would only be after 4 Xanax taken that you would start seeing negative effects on your stats.
Please give me some info, its really annoying!!
Thanks!
-mac10
Its only during drug cooldown that you have -35%
So ive got to wait almost 7 hours to get my stats back to normal? lol. This blows!
....whereas in real life drugs have ZERO negative effects :|
LOL... [:grin:]
in real life, a xanax does not cost $700k+... in real life, you probably could not shoot someone in the head, and they don't die.
ok
Yeah, real life blows...
Well still, wtf. Its a game not real life lol. I agree with having negative effects after a certain amount, but fack, 6+ hours is a quarter of my day wasted waiting for this effect to go away.
well, click
[image: i.imgur.com] and magic will happen
Yea buddy, I know how to log out. Its not like other people haven't thought the same thing im asking before.
There has to be some negative impact on taking Xanax considering that taking Vicodin now gives you a 25% stat bonus.
I thought this reduction was always present. It's only visible now.
You were chaining on these reduced stats before if so. Nothings changed outside of your mind.
the negative effects have been there since xanax has been introduced and if you don't like it don't play the game
ignore the loser, all he does is go around and say negative shit and bullshit to everyone. hes an unhappy little plebe who lashes out in anger at everyone because of his overall patheticness
I understand there will be negative consequence you f**king prick. Ive been playing this game for almost 10 years now, but that doesnt mean that I wont have questions after an update. Take your full of youself attitude and go f**k yourself with it. Please and thank you ;)
That is probably correct actually. I guess seeing it down so much sucks more then having it invisible lol!
Thats right! I guess stacking your E for a day or so and getting a +25% increase could be of a greater advantage then just having the extra energy without stat loss. Either way, I can see the positives and negatives about the whole thing now. Thanks everyone!
Just a balance out - there are good stacks for jumping, just require a bit of patience.
If you read Ched's announcement when they added the %, this was always the case, from day 1 of Torn. People just never knew because the % wasn't displayed. -35% under Xanax cooldown is the way it's always been and isn't part of the change.