Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Confused

Started by mac10 [153620] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

mac10 [153620]

After reading Cheds post about drugs effecting your stats, I dont understand how after just rehabbing, I take one Xanax and all my stats drop 35%. This sucks, I used to use this energy to chain but what is the use if my stats almost get halved?! If i understood his post correctly, it would only be after 4 Xanax taken that you would start seeing negative effects on your stats.

Please give me some info, its really annoying!!

Thanks!
-mac10
1306498 [1306498]

in real life, a xanax does not cost $700k+... in real life, you probably could not shoot someone in the head, and they don't die.
ok
mac10 [153620]

Well still, wtf. Its a game not real life lol. I agree with having negative effects after a certain amount, but fack, 6+ hours is a quarter of my day wasted waiting for this effect to go away.
mac10 [153620]

Yea buddy, I know how to log out. Its not like other people haven't thought the same thing im asking before.
Leafeh [467479]

I thought this reduction was always present. It's only visible now.

You were chaining on these reduced stats before if so. Nothings changed outside of your mind.
Judgement [1728095]

the negative effects have been there since xanax has been introduced and if you don't like it don't play the game
Unknown_Element [450910]

ignore the loser, all he does is go around and say negative shit and bullshit to everyone. hes an unhappy little plebe who lashes out in anger at everyone because of his overall patheticness
mac10 [153620]

I understand there will be negative consequence you f**king prick. Ive been playing this game for almost 10 years now, but that doesnt mean that I wont have questions after an update. Take your full of youself attitude and go f**k yourself with it. Please and thank you ;)
mac10 [153620]

Thats right! I guess stacking your E for a day or so and getting a +25% increase could be of a greater advantage then just having the extra energy without stat loss. Either way, I can see the positives and negatives about the whole thing now. Thanks everyone!
McNeo [864688]

If you read Ched's announcement when they added the %, this was always the case, from day 1 of Torn. People just never knew because the % wasn't displayed. -35% under Xanax cooldown is the way it's always been and isn't part of the change.