I just started looking for items on the map and the first spot I zoomed in on had a smoke grenade in it. I've since looked over the entire map and found nothing else. Is this normal? From what I've read the first time searching for items usually yields many finds. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
Finding items....
Started by Jimbronius [1875701] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I just started looking for items on the map and the first spot I zoomed in on had a smoke grenade in it. I've since looked over the entire map and found nothing else. Is this normal? From what I've read the first time searching for items usually yields many finds. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
The first time the map was introduced there was 3 items on it. I think this was just for the changeover so that might not be true for people that have signed up post respo such as yourself.
Items are easy to miss too, so scan carefully. Clicking links in the city more often will increase your chances of finding an item.
Ctrl A works as well as the items show up differently as they are clicky :)
Other people use grease/tamper monkey to fade out the background.
Or just be more careful when searching
There are a couple of different ways named to help you out.
OK, awesome, thanks for the tips.
no problem, try asking your questions in the question forums in the future :P
found all of these in one search ;)
You pick up the Jacket
You pick up the Knuckle Dusters
You pick up the Ketamine
You pick up the Silver Necklace
You pick up the Gold Watch
You pick up the Tear Gas
You pick up the Grenade
You pick up the Lion Plushie
You pick up the Small First Aid Kit
You pick up the Morphine
You pick up the Ninja Stars
You pick up the Flare Gun
How often do you look? I'm wondering if I click too often, I've tried searching probably a dozen times after I found the first smoke grenade and haven't found a single thing. Thorough searches taboot...
only every few days. praying helps apparently ;) don't tell anyone
Ugh, then I'm screwed. God never listens to what I say....