Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding items....

Started by Jimbronius [1875701] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Jimbronius [1875701]

I just started looking for items on the map and the first spot I zoomed in on had a smoke grenade in it. I've since looked over the entire map and found nothing else. Is this normal? From what I've read the first time searching for items usually yields many finds. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
kyle8048 [488020]

The first time the map was introduced there was 3 items on it. I think this was just for the changeover so that might not be true for people that have signed up post respo such as yourself.

Items are easy to miss too, so scan carefully. Clicking links in the city more often will increase your chances of finding an item.


paulG [1281694]

Ctrl A works as well as the items show up differently as they are clicky :)
Other people use grease/tamper monkey to fade out the background.
Or just be more careful when searching

There are a couple of different ways named to help you out.
Rich [900727]

found all of these in one search ;)

You pick up the Jacket
You pick up the Knuckle Dusters
You pick up the Ketamine
You pick up the Silver Necklace
You pick up the Gold Watch
You pick up the Tear Gas
You pick up the Grenade
You pick up the Lion Plushie
You pick up the Small First Aid Kit
You pick up the Morphine
You pick up the Ninja Stars
You pick up the Flare Gun
Jimbronius [1875701]

How often do you look? I'm wondering if I click too often, I've tried searching probably a dozen times after I found the first smoke grenade and haven't found a single thing. Thorough searches taboot...