Hey i was looking at merits i could get and i saw the forgiven merit does anyone know how im supposed to get it?
Forgiven merit
Started by irishking124 [1660201] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Hey i was looking at merits i could get and i saw the forgiven merit does anyone know how im supposed to get it?
pray daily for about a week at church
What if I missed a day? Do I need to start all over again? I prayed something like 3 days, missed a day, then got back praying again...
You can't miss a day or it resets
Yes, you have to start over again. Pray consecutively for about 10 days I believe. Once per day. That is all :)
I payed everyday for like 2 weeks maybe a bit less that's how I got mine.
Not it sure if missing a day makes a difference but I can imagine you would need to start over. Make it a daily routine like clicking gym. Click church when you have the merit then you do t have to worry anymore
Hehe, no ;)
I'm not sure about that. I missed a day or two myself (not in a row) but it seemed more to me that it just adds the missing days at the end, so it takes slightly longer. A reset would mean it starts from null again, and that's doubtful or it would have taken me months. I didn't make a science of it though, just how I remember the experience.
Praying produces results in this game.
Clearly ched has a sense of humor.
I had 7 days missed one and then had to do another 10 days, so I think that might be wrong!
That speaks for the reset in that case. Thanks.
I prayed for 2 weeks,2 times/day and even donated daily,but still didn't get the merit.
While doing this,should we stick to training and stop attacking or?
Read somewhere that if you attack someone while doing this it won't work.
While I did it for the 2 weeks,I did attack people daily :D
I prayed once per day for 10 straight days, within those 10 days i did make some attacks (not sure of the amount) and i got the merit.
I dontated $0 to the church
I will try it again =]