Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgiven merit

Started by irishking124 [1660201] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 437 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Done [1380853]

Yes, you have to start over again. Pray consecutively for about 10 days I believe. Once per day. That is all :)
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

I payed everyday for like 2 weeks maybe a bit less that's how I got mine.

Not it sure if missing a day makes a difference but I can imagine you would need to start over. Make it a daily routine like clicking gym. Click church when you have the merit then you do t have to worry anymore
McDallas [14757]

I'm not sure about that. I missed a day or two myself (not in a row) but it seemed more to me that it just adds the missing days at the end, so it takes slightly longer. A reset would mean it starts from null again, and that's doubtful or it would have taken me months. I didn't make a science of it though, just how I remember the experience.
Kate [1701775]

I prayed for 2 weeks,2 times/day and even donated daily,but still didn't get the merit.
While doing this,should we stick to training and stop attacking or?
Read somewhere that if you attack someone while doing this it won't work.
While I did it for the 2 weeks,I did attack people daily :D
SilentSteg [1606156]

I prayed once per day for 10 straight days, within those 10 days i did make some attacks (not sure of the amount) and i got the merit.
I dontated $0 to the church