Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What do you think?

Started by 1796966 [1796966] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Rune_ [1583524] ×1

Hades [1728299]

Yea. It was a joke you camel f**kin, dog wanking, sheep shagging, frog fingering, rabbit riding, mother f**ker.
Hades [1728299]

My bad mate, I apologize for my rant from the bottom of my heart. I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

I'll try but i can't make any promises. You said such vile and hurtful things that i don't think i'll be able to get over.
Rune_ [1583524]

yeapp... all this time I was blaming Zombie for this mess... but now i see the truth

its HADES!!!!!!!! :O :O :O