What do you think of my new profile picture made by
Rune_ [1583524]
Paid 10m.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Mentions:
Rune_ [1583524]
Bit shit
Paid not enough. Worth 50mil at least.
Simplistic and efficient. Text could be improved but everyone sucks at text for the most part.
Background with some text, maybe a few GMs
10M!! u got a bargain! worth between 30-50m
Might be simple but it looks clean and and effective as prime- said
How the f**k is that worth 50mill? f**king ridiculous.
hows ur work worth more than 2m! thats ridiculous
Looks cool.
How you can't type actual words but instead type like a retard. That's ridiculous.
did u give him any theme or stock to work with or was it "make me anything"
it was a joke bro, calm down!
Yea. It was a joke you camel f**kin, dog wanking, sheep shagging, frog fingering, rabbit riding, mother f**ker.
Dude the rabbit riding is just too far, can't believe you went there.
My bad mate, I apologize for my rant from the bottom of my heart. I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
And this is why people think we are all a*****es
I'll try but i can't make any promises. You said such vile and hurtful things that i don't think i'll be able to get over.
yeapp... all this time I was blaming Zombie for this mess... but now i see the truth
its HADES!!!!!!!! :O :O :O
It's pretty sweet, 10m is a decent price.
Text is average, but who cares it's still awesome.