If you are blacklisted or friended by someone and they go inactive for 6 months or are 999 days fedded then you should be removed from their list.
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 12 likes ·
Screw them. If they leave town then their opinions don't count. Agree. - Unknown_Element [450910]
· 7 likes ·
i say only remove them if they are 999 fedded. - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Fedded yes, inactive no, they might come back, I've had inactivity periods longer than 6 months. Maybe you stay on their enemy list after the 6 months are up, but it's removed from the counter and only added again if/when …
Mentioned in this thread
If you are blacklisted or friended by someone and they go inactive for 6 months or are 999 days fedded then you should be removed from their list.
Disagree - if they felt the need to add you to their enemies list for whatever reason then the passing of time doesn't make that opinion any less relevant.
Screw them. If they leave town then their opinions don't count. Agree.
Maybe not six months, but eventually, yes. Someone who hasn't logged in for over 1500 days isn't likely to come back, and if they do then their black list can be reactivated.
Sure..
"Let it go..... Let it go...
Can't hold it back anymore"
Beside that I'm not playing this game to find my long lost cute nemesis.
If someone add me on that cute little list.
I'm sorry if I do anything that harm your feelings.
I regret most of it and thats not my goal.
Awright!!!
High Five!! or Hug??
Hahahahahhaha
[image: forum.indowebster.com]
==================================
Evil LethalKiss Mode : ON
Maybe owning one would give me more fun.
Mwahahahahaha * cough cough cough*
[image: forum.indowebster.com]
If someone add me just because I didn't give them a loan.
Then come back tomorrow. I will surely give it at February 30
Mwahahahahahahaha * cough cough cough*
Evil LethalKiss Mode : Off
==========================================
Ah... I got my good mood "and my personality" back.
A chance to amends My mistake is always a good idea for me.
Hahahaha... ^_^ Hope it will be implemented.
[image: forum.indowebster.com]
Thanks Nothing... I got my smiles back.
Stupid Rain!
i say only remove them if they are 999 fedded.
Not really sure why? My number of friends and enemies is something that has never phased me.
Is this so you can spam there mail hoping they'll return? Or just to get one less enemy?
lol look at his friend to enemy ratio and you will see why lol
This ... If you were to go inactive and you wanted to keep track of your contacts, friends and enemies.
Not ideal if you come back and the system has cleared your blacklist.
Ok... 3 years.... 6 months might be too short if you are in the military or prison, or both.
If you are in prison, your enemy list on an online text based game is not a huge priority.
Probably not. But whatever the reason is for your absence I think 3 years is better than 6 months.
Statistics and Logic tell me that if a person goes inactive for 6 months then there is a high chance that the person won't be logging on.
If you can take a user's name that went inactive for 90 days (3 months) then why is 6 months too short?
If you go inactive for 100 days and you own a company then that company gets deleted.
If you are a owner of a faction and you go inactive for x days (far less then 6 months) then leadership transfers to co-leader.
What happens when you go inactive and you are a leader of a faction and there is no co-leader?
fluffy was added to your black list.
mwahahahahahahaha!!!!
p.s. I still love you deep down fluffball...
mwahahahahahahaha!!!!
p.s. I still love you deep down fluffball...
Mentions: flufffy [494285]
agree :)
bump
Agree.If they go inactive,then there opinions don't matter.And i think same should be done for friend list too,in order to be fair.
bump
bump
I for one feel that a player adding a wannabe scammer (or even just a general asshat) to their enemies list is an opinion that remains perfectly relevant, regardless of whether the player in question (ie. the one who owns the blacklist) is still active or not.